Saturday, April 21, 2007

Game 15: Addendum

Some of MY quick thoughts about the first of many epic match ups between the Sox and Yankees (none of which have to do with Harry Potter).

The rivalry is as good as ever. Bob Ryan sounds like a wuss.

Watching this game on a 50 inch HDTV was amazing. It’s jaw dropping.

A-Rod is locked in. 100% unstoppable. I guess that Okajima lost that in the translation.

Mo Rivera looks like he aged 5 years in one inning. I almost felt bad for him. Almost.

After the triple, Coco was the most fired up I have ever seen him. If he keeps up that intensity I am gonna start calling him CocOh my god!

Papelbon looked SO pissed he wasn’t closing that game. Jealous even.

When he wants to use it, Tek has another gear. I suspect he will stay in that gear till Monday.

How did we win this game?