Monday, March 28, 2005

Less than a week left....

...And I go back into almost-daily mode. I've been following Spring Training a bit - I ended up going with Gameday Audio after Robin mentioned something about connection problems with MLB.tv and I realized I could listen to games at work, but couldn't really watch them. I have no idea what record the Sox had during Spring Training, nor does it really matter. As nice as it was to be listening to baseball again, it'll be even nicer getting 9 innings with the same starters.

Opening Day will be David Wells versus Randy Johnson at Yankees Stadium on Sunday, April 3. I'm moving for the two days prior to another part of Brooklyn, but I most definately have appointment with the cable guy in the new apartment for Friday. Won't be missing Sunday's televised broadcast, I can tell you that. I'm excited for it; not only will it be the time to get this blog back into full swing again, but there are still a number of interesting unknowns for this team. Will Schilling come back properly? How will the team do until he comes back in April? What kind of starter will Wells be? Will Wade Miller be a flop or the steal of the year? Does BK Kim have what it takes to save his career with the Sox? How will the team's chemistry be this year now that a few roles have changed and a few new players arrived on the scene? Will this team be as much fun to watch as it was last year, especially after early August? Will Sox fans be a bit less crazy this year now that we've finally won it all? And of course, the most important question of all: can we do it again? GO SOX!!!