Monday, July 23, 2007

Like A Swallow Returning to Capistrano… Only Without Birds

You may (or you may not) have noticed a slight change to the banner on this site. I must confess that it’s all my fault. For too long have I suffered behind enemy lines, gutting out Red Sox commentary in the trenches of Brooklyn surrounded by pinstriped enemies. I needed a respite, a return to my native land and a chance to recharge my batteries in friendly confines. Doing so, I leave Eric behind to fight the Yankee masses with his keen intellect, jaw dropping wit and oblivious straightforwardness while I hone my craft of debauchery and putdowns back in Boston.

Besides the small residence change, this site will remain mostly the same except I may have a chance to report right from Fenway with some frequency… if I can scrounge up some tickets. Anyway, if you want inside scoops and snide comments, you are gonna be talking to me. If you want an outsider’s opinion with facts, figures and the NY spin… check with Eric. Ahhhh who am I kidding? We aren’t reinventing the wheel here. The fact that I’m moving to Boston only really affects the title of this thing… and we already fixed that didn’t we?

“Here comes the new boss. Same as the old boss.”

Keep those Sox on… wherever you are.