Monday, May 24, 2004

Games 41 - 43

Final Scores:

Game 41: Boston Red Sox 11, Toronto Blue Jays 5
Game 42: Boston Red Sox 5, Toronto Blue Jays 2
Game 43: Boston Red Sox 7, Toronto Blue Jays 2


That's the way this team should be handled! Sweep all the way, baby. Thank you Manny for proving me right about your value to the team and David for just being awesome.

It amuses me that I was discussing the back and forth first place bounce with several Yankees fans on Saturday night...after it had already become irrelevant. I have to admit that it was exciting seeing them go back and forth, as much as I'm enjoying the idea of the Sox going into a West Coast homestand with a lead in the East. Speaking of which, Tuesday will mark the first time the Sox have played a really difficult team since last playing the Yankees (no, I'm no elitist...not at all) and it's Hudson vs. Schilling too; should make for a good game. I'm looking forward to it. Yankees continue in their suckage.